Announcement

Come back regularly for more information and resources on fathering.
Let's be learners together!
Fathers Club 2012 Brochure: Click here
Website Shortcut: http://tinyurl.com/fathersclub

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Understanding our Children - Matrix Sheet

Dear fathers,

I have been very excited about your MAG (Mentoring & Accountability Group) meetings. Please continue to copy me your emails. The Monday group is particularly active and I have attached a sheet of their matrix which they design from the exercises in Chapter 4 on "Knowing your child". You can download this from the panel on the right hand side of the blog under "Book Summary Downloads". The matrix sheet will help you have an overall feel of how much you know your children. Feel free to use this in your group.

I am especially encouraged when I hear you sharing about your joys and struggles in being a father and best of all, praying for each other in your area of concerns. I have shared in the first session that the process is more important than trying to go through the book for the sake of the content. The process reminds us that there's no short-cuts in being a father. Discipline, perseverance and love for our family are our motivating factors.

I will continue to post some encouraging comments from your emails.

Pr Chris


No comments:

Post a Comment