Announcement

Come back regularly for more information and resources on fathering.
Let's be learners together!
Fathers Club 2012 Brochure: Click here
Website Shortcut: http://tinyurl.com/fathersclub

Monday, June 18, 2012

Dedicated to All Teenagers



At the age 4, my dad can do everything
At the age 6 my dad knows everything
At the age 8 my dad knows something
At the age 12, I suddenly realized my dad doesn't know anything
At the age 16, my dad is so outdated and he is not cool at all
At the age 18, my dad is Jurassic park
At the age 25, hmmmm … maybe I should ask dad about this. He might know something
When I got married at the age of 30, I told my wife, I think I better ask dad about this. He might know something
At the age 40, I came one full circle. I know my dad can do and know everything
At the age 50, what would dad say about this
At the age 60, I wish I could talk to dad.

Source: Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment