Announcement

Come back regularly for more information and resources on fathering.
Let's be learners together!
Fathers Club 2012 Brochure: Click here
Website Shortcut: http://tinyurl.com/fathersclub

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Special Tribute to Mothers

This was written and read out by Kao Chee Ming during celebrations on Mother's Day.


Our  Amazing Isteri’s                                                  
Mother’s Day 8/5/2011

Women, women, women Oh.... they're such wonderful mystery
Shes our granny, mommy or isteri,  Oh,... what an amazing trinity.
===èThank God for creating one for each man, and one for me.

( About chores at home )
When I arise from bed, she'd have fed and sent my son to school and done the laundry. When I return home & lay on the bed, she's in the kitchen preparing for the next day.
===è What  amazing tenacity !

Between my rising and laying down my head on the bed,
Youd have gone to the market, Carrefour, cooked, chauffered him to tuition & school, And yet some hubbies…. think wife-ys do nothing, so easy & lazy.
I have one office job, but you have so many.  And you face more school traffic jams &
driven further, than me to my office. ===è What  amazing capabilities !

( Amazing Trinity / Multi-tasking )
My son's mommy, my isteri and companion bini..
My son's tutor, my home-maker and producer of my baby
My cleaner, my launderer and my tukang masak nasi.
More wonderful than 3-in-one instant coffee ===è What  an amazing  trinity !.

( She & our Food / Meals )
When you go cuti or to women's camp
We hubbies struggle how to cook the chicken, the beef and the lamb Then the vegie vegie vegie, …cabbage with hae bee, ….kai lan with cili, Then masak nasi lagi,……..if not just simply ….. Maggi mee
If like this tiap tiap hari,..………I chai see, if not, I go crazy
===è  So I thank God for you, my wife-y, how you conjure so many dishes magically,
===è For your  uncanny ability.. To think, to beli, masak and cuci

( She & her recreation time )
"Loi Yan, loi yan, loi yan …… Lei hai tuck keh" ( Cantonese song )
Nowadays you have washing machine, m/waves + Astro TV… but still busy, busy, busy
“Astro Wah Lai Toi” – now sounds more like Wah Lau, you also toil”. By the time you switch on the TV We ask why you so free ! ?
Better go make some coffee...===è Now, we want to say so sorry... J

( Exaltation )
So you men, appreciate the woman next to you,... if she's your wife-y. You women, tell him not to worry.... if he's been a good hubby
I salute you and thank God for creating women,.. One for each men, and one for me.
Women, women, women / Loi yan, loi yan, loi yan / Mommy, isteri and bini
===è You are a “moh tak tingmystery,  we hubbies salute thee



--- end . J . kao ---

No comments:

Post a Comment